Home | Treatment Package
Our packages include the following treatments everyday:
Niruha-Basti, Nasya, Gandusha, Anjan, Dhoompaan, Anuvasana, Snehan / Massage, Swedan, Dharaa, Basti, Lepan, Lepan (to other body parts), Jentak swedan, Matra-basti, Karna-pooran & Padabhyanga etc.
This package is on per day, per person basis. It includes the following :
- Minimum Of 13 Karma’s are done Everyday and include:
- 5:30 AM to 6:30 AM: BastiVidhi, Nasya, Gandush, Anjan, Dhumpan, Mukhlep
- 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM: Yoga and Laughter Club
- 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM: Snehan and Swedan
- 2 PM to 4:30 PM: Yog Nidra
- 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM: Jentak Swed, Padabhyanga
- 8:45 PM to 9:30 PM: Karnapuran, Anjan, Matrabasti
- Accommodation facility (as per patient’s /visitor’s choice) Details of the rooms available are provided separately.
- Morning Healthy drink / beverage
- Meals (Lunch and dinner)
- Evening Snacks
- Medicinal water
- Additional treatment (if the need be) line Shirodhara, Janu Basti, Manya Basti, Prushtha Basti, Kati Basti, Patrapotali, Lep
- Regular medical care: Doctors round every Morning and Evening
- Additional medical care (if the need be)
- Herbal medicines and Medicinal Oils required for the Panchakarma treatment
- Guidance for Yoga, Pranayam, physical exercise and meditation
- Guidance for ideal, healthy lifestyle
|Rate (Rs.) Per day, per person (for the patient)||New Dormitory||Rs. 5400/- per day, per person (for the patient)|
|Basic Room (Rs.)||Semi-deluxe room (Rs.)||Deluxe Room (Rs.)||Executive Room (Rs.)||Royal|
|One room can accommodate one patient (non-sharing)||7590/-||8195/-||8910/-||9625/-||10285/-|
|One room can accommodate two patients on twin sharing basis.||5995/-||6875/-||7480/-||8085/-||8635/-|
– These are the prevailing package rates and they are subject to revision without any notice.
– For the economically-backward patients appropriate concession in the package rates can be considered. In order to avail it the patient must submit photocopy of his ration card, Aadhar card and Certificate/proof of income. However, whether to accord such concession or not shall be solely decided by the management.
If the patient is accompanied by his/her attendant or relative charges for such attendant shall be as below.
|If a patient has to come with a attendant (non-treatment). Cost of Tea, Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Dinner, Stay by room is: (Meditour)||Rs.||Massage + Food & Stay Rs.||With Patient only Stay Rs.||Extra Person Rs.|
|New Dormitory||1210/-||2010/-||900/- Single occupancy||600/-|
|Basic Room||1265/-||2065/-||2100/- Double occupancy||750/-|
|Semi-Deluxe Room||1375/-||2175/-||2600/- Double occupancy||900/-|
|Deluxe Room||1430/-||2230/-||2600/- Double occupancy||900/-|
|Executive Room||1540/-||2340/-||3500/- Double occupancy||1100/-|
|Royal Cube||1650/-||2450/-||5000/- Double occupancy||1600/-|
– These charges are on per day, per person basis and they include
2. Tea & Breakfast
3. Meals (two times).
– These are the prevailing rates and they are subject to revision without any notice.
Note: No concession is offered to the attendant/relative of the patient on the basis of economically-backward grounds.